Cholesterol is a lipid, a type of fat found in the body. According to the lipid hypothesis, abnormally high cholesterol levels (hypercholesterolemia), or more correctly, higher concentrations of LDL and lower concentrations of functional HDL are strongly associated with cardiovascular disease because these promote atheroma development in arteries (atherosclerosis). This may progress to myocardial infarction (heart attack), stroke and peripheral vascular disease.


Only about 20% of cholesterol comes from the foods that you eat. The other 80% is made by your body. Age and family health history affect how much cholesterol your body makes.


The 1987 report of National Cholesterol Education Program, Adult Treatment Panels, suggested the total blood cholesterol level should be below 200 mg/dL (=normal blood cholesterol). 200-239 mg/dL (=borderline-high); > 240 mg/dL (=high cholesterol).


One who has high cholesterol should avoid eating high cholesterol foods such as animal internal organs, crab, lobster, shrimp, and chocolate. Late dinner is not a good idea either.


Based on the latest research data, Dr. Sun makes his own prescription for reducing cholesterol. Herbs in this formula include natural fungus and enzymes. According to patients’feedback, most of them experience their the total cholesterol level reduced to the normal range after taking Lipid Detoxer for 1-3 months.

Unlike the strong side effects of Lipitor, Dr. Sun’s prescription will not damage the liver or any other organ, or cause bodyache. His formula also softens blood vessels, and benefits the liver and the heart.